FREE DUI CASE EVALUATION
Utah Drunk Driving Defense Information
Glen W. Neeley, Attorney at Law
863 E. 25th Street
Ogden, Utah 84401
Telephone: 801-612-1511, FAX: 866-384-4882
Who is Glen Neeley?
- He has received a certificate of training in the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests from a certified NHTSA instructor, which is the same training Police officers receive.
- He is a member in good standing with the Utah State Bar.
- He holds the highest learning honors from his university, with a Juris Doctor
degree from Oklahoma City University.
- In addition to his law degree (Juris Doctor), he also has a Bachelor of
Science degree in Criminal Justice.
- He has been helping people save their licensees and their freedom since 1998.
- He is admitted to practice before both Utah State and the Federal Courts and
is a member of the UTAH STATE Bar.
- He is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- He spends over 40 hours per month researching the latest cases, legal
treatises, scientific literature, and articles on the subject of drunk driving
defense allowing him to be on the cutting edge of DUI defense at all times..
- He graduated from the Oklahoma City University Law School in December 1997 and
was admitted to the UTAH STATE Bar in May 1998.
- He has never been disciplined by the State Bar.
- He is doggedly independent, and believes in challenging everything for his
clients' defense to be successful.
- As a matter of course, he is ready to fight your case by bombarding the
District Attorney with extensive pre-trial motions, demonstrative evidence,
photographs, witness testimony, videos, defense experts, essential
cross-examination of the prosecution's witnesses, and, of course, your
- Recently, the Utah Court of Appeals ruled in his favor when the judge
dismissed the case at a preliminary hearing because the prosecution forgot to
introduce evidence. The Utah Court of Appeals affirmed the Trial Courts
decision to dismiss the case in its entirety.
- He has a certificate of completion of the Robert F. Borkenstein, December 2003, which is the same training the State intoxilyzer experts are required to complete. As a result of this training, I am able to better contest for you any intoxilyzer evidence that the prosecution introduces.
- He has a certificate of completion from the Mastering Scientific Evidence Course, April 2003. Courses such as this keep me up-to-date on the latest defense techniques.
- He is a certified intoxilyzer 5000 operator and Technician purusant to DOT standards. Because of this I know the strengths and weaknesses of this particular intoxilyzer...and I can use this knowledge to better defend you.
- He owns his own Intoxilyzer 5000 En.
- Clients come from across Utah and from other states to retain his services. He
focuses on cases in the UTAH AREA.
- DUI Help Member
If having your license and your freedom play a large part in your
life, call 801-612-1511 now for your appointment.